POSaBIT has an open API that allows merchants to pick and choose the best integration partner for their needs. Some partners allow users to enter the API token to enable the integration, others require the token to be handed off to a member on their team to enable the integration.
- Log into the POSaBIT POS Portal
- Click on Settings from the menu bar and then select the Integrations tab.
- Hit the New API Token button
- Fill out the required fields to create a new feed, including:
- Name: (i.e. Integrators Name key)
- Expires On: It is recommended to set this to a date in the far future (i.e. 01/01/2099)
- Description: this is optional
- Permissions: select 'menu feed Access' 'Venue Data Access' and ‘Incoming Orders Access’
- Contact third party integrator and provide them the API token. If the integration includes online ordering or menu, generate and include a menu feed token. Check out this article for more information about menu feeds. How should i setup my menu feed?